powered by FreeFind
ENGINEERING COMPANY LIMITED
Flanged Y-Type strainer.
See Flanged Y-Type Strainers page for more details.
Typical Stainless Steel Screwed Y-Type Strainer.
See Screwed Y-Type Strainers page for more details.
Typical Carbon Steel Socket Weld Y-Type Strainer.
See Socket Weld Y-Type Strainers page for more details.
Typical Fabricated Butt Weld Y-Type Strainer.
Alternative Fabricated Y-Type Strainer incorporating 'Conical' type screen.
Fabricated Y-Type Strainers
Fabricated Y-Type Strainers can be used as an alternative to our standard cast range in order to comply with specific project specifications. They are also generally more cost effective and readily available for larger sizes i.e. above 12"(300mm)NB and higher pressures.
2"(50mm)NB to 12"(300mm)NB Pressure ratings up to ASME B16.5 600LB
• Welding carried out to EN287 and ASME IX
• NDE carried out to code requirements
• Competitively priced within its field
• End connections flanged or butt weld
• Standard Red Oxide Finish
Advantages of fabricated "Y-Type" Strainers
• Can comply to specific project specifications
• Cost effective for larger sizes i.e. above 14"NB
Special Item Availability:
Fabricated Y-Type Strainers are available from Barton Firtop, manufactured to order to suit most project specifications: -
• Sizes from 2"(50mm)NB to 48"(1200mm)NB
• Pressure ranges up to ASME B16.5 2500LB
• Special levels of NDE and material testing
• Special Painting and Finishes available
• Exotic and non-standard materials available
Email our Sales Department for further information by clicking here
or Click Here to send us an On-line Enquiry.
Telephone: +44 (0)1527 831644.